Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card has been elected many times over as one of the best flexible travel credit cards. This card has so many advantages, such as a big sign up bonus and lots of redeeming options – it’s no wonder it gets so much hype!
Here are five reasons why you should get the Chase Sapphire Preferred:
1) You Will Get a Big Bonus For Signing Up
Few credit cards offer such a big bonus. New cardholders will benefit from 50,000 points (roughly translating to $1,000 in value) after they spend at least $4,000 within the first three months of opening the account.
2) Earn More Points Per Dollar Spent
You will get 2 points per $1 spent on travel and dining purchases. These categories are very flexible depending on your area. You could also earn more points on purchases like rental cars, parking, Uber, and city tours. They also offer 1 point per dollar spent on other purchases.
3) There Are Many Redeeming Options
You might be wondering what people can do with all these points. Chase gives you the option to redeem your miles with any of their many partners, including: British Airways, JetBlue, United Airlines, Marriott, IHG – or through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
4) A Wide Variety of Travel Benefits
Do you love to travel or are a frequent traveler? Then you will likely benefit a lot from this card. Chase Sapphire Preferred offers many advantages for cardholders such as primary car rental insurance, baggage delay insurance, trip cancellation insurance, and no foreign transaction fees.
5) Get Purchase Protection
Most people don’t know, but Chase Sapphire Preferred offers purchase protection. This means that if your personal property gets stolen or destroyed within 120 days after purchase, you will get up to $500 back per claim.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after spending at least $4,000 on purchases in the first three months
- 2 points per $1 spent on travel and dining
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Pay no foreign transaction fees
- Don’t worry about blackout dates and other restrictions
- Get 25% more value if you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Trip Interruption/Interruption insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
Watch out for:
- $95 annual fee
- 18.24%-25.24% variable APR
Is this card for you?
This card is for you if you usually spend at least 10,000 dollars per year like to travel at once a year or more, dine out at great restaurants. Why not take advantage of the excellent benefits that other credit cards don’t typically offer? Click here to apply.
Advertorial Disclosure: The content of this post, which was created by our Ad Services team, has not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by any party mentioned herein.